Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blog for Equality Day


Alright, I know I am late to the party on this and Blogging for Equality Day is half over but better late than never.  So here goes.

Daryl Metcalfe is at it again.  On May 2, 2011 Representative Metcalfe introduced House Bill 1434 which would define marriage in PA as a "union between one man and one woman" and would make illegal civil unions/domestic partnerships.  There is a reason they call PA "the Alabama of the North".  My apologies to Alabama.

I know, I know...the "traditional" institution of marriage needs protected from this:

Our Wedding Day, Canada 2011
They aren't afraid of us there!
Ooooh. Scary!

Please take the time to visit Equality PA and sign the petition to tell Harrisburg to stop this freakin bill.  It's time to end this crap.