Friday, November 11, 2011

November

I love November.  It's my favorite month.  I love Thanksgiving, I met Sunshine and Happiness on a beautiful November day in '98 and the anniversary of my last drink is November 13th.  However, the whole Penn State debacle and its mishandling by the powers that be, the youtube video of the Texas family court judge whipping his 16 year old daughter with a belt and the 2012 election campaign commercials (already!) started to put a real damper on MY month.  To combat this downward spiral I took some photos of Sunshine and Happiness' and my home. 



Ornamental cherry tree in front of our house
 

Thanksgiving Turkey Flag flying in front of Camp Pemberton

View from our back porch

Ah........now see.  I'm loving November again.  Happy Gratitude month everyone!