Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Courage

I've been thinking about courage lately.  Where it comes from. Why some folks have it and some don't.  Why I never seem to be able to find it when I need it.  Where super heroes get their superpowers.   And this brought me around to thinking about my undies. 

Doesn't it seem that superheroes are always zipping around in their drawers?  Look at Superman, Aquaman, Batman and half the Justice League.  I mean aren't those codpieces just basically really souped up undies?  When I was a kid, Fruit of the Loom Underoos were all the rage.  I had them of course and I always felt more powerful when I had them on.  I felt like I could take on the world.  Fight the good fight. Prevail.  Be a master of the universe.  Then I would get a wedgie. 
Anyway, today I am wearing my blue Superman skivvies and am ready to do battle.   Courage can come from some odd places and I take it where I can find it. And I really do need to get me some rocketship undies!