Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Procrastination

Augh! We leave for vacation on Saturday, woo-hoo and I have to do lists for my to do lists.


All of which is just me avoiding doing all of the many and sundry things that need to be done before we leave.  My lovely wife is working out the wazoo to clear her schedule so we can leave.  So its my job to clean the litter boxes (ick) change the closets from winter to summer stuff so we have something to wear (double ick) clean the house (too many icks to type), shop for our food (extensive) do laundry, mow the lawn (far down the list), open an IRA before taxes are due, pack, clean the car, ad infinitum.  Oh, and I seriously need to get my hair cut.

Waaaa! I'm stomping my feet (big baby)

I just want to be able to magically go on vacation without the work.  This growing up stuff is HARD!